• Register
  • Help

Topic: Idea: Orchestration Chat

Orcas Island

Lightbulb Idea: Orchestration Chat

Professor Andy Brick had an excellent suggestion. A regularly scheduled chat to discuss the lessons.

Such a chat would allow learners to interact in real-time and to ask questions pertaining to the lesons.

What do you think of this idea? Would such a chat be helpful? And if we can arrange it what days/times would work for you?

Gary Garritan

on the end of the bow...

Re: Idea: Orchestration Chat

It would be nice for people like me who couldn't attend any lesson yet because of no time problem to be able to read the chat log off-line later....

There's always a possibility that someone had a similar question I would ask If I read the lesson chat'ted about...

just a hint

I second that, chat is a great idea and it would be great if logs were available for those who can't always make the scheduled chat session

That would also be a great idea, but it would be really cool to have the chatroom open 24/7, that way, even if after a lesson chat was scheduled, you might be lucky and find somebody on the chat room that is also looking for information on arranging.

i don't think it would be good because if i miss the chat i can't re-read the explainations of the professors

I don't know if it's wise to start a chatroom for this course because
    * What do we think about the time differences between all the different countries?
    * Can everybody read everything at any time or will it be deleted after a while?
    * I also like the professors comment and will that be stored so everyone can read it?
    * This forum is almost a chat room so for me it's ok the way it works already.

Go Back to forum