Jamie Sea has sent me this great piece of music featuring the White Grand.

The White Grand was SampleTekk's first "big" piano. With it's 16 velocity pedal up and 16 velocity pedal down, we set a standard that's only been surpassed by our newest pianos, TBO and 7CG.
To actually having this many velocity samples gives you control over the dynamics of the piano in a way that's not possible on any other sampled piano.
The sound of the White Grand was tailored to work perfectly in any mix. Just throw it in! It will sound fantastic and cut through any type of music with a clarity that's outstanding!
Normal price for the White Grand is $139 but with the SampleTekk Groupbuy, you pay only $69.50!
Don't miss out on this opportunity to get one of the absolute finest sampled pianos!

Here's some quotes from some White Grand users:
"The White Grand is the best piano sample I have heard. It sits beautifully in a mix, as well as alone. It actually sounds alive!" - Paul Linford; film composer, mixer, programmer for Trevor Rabin

"I had no idea a sampled piano could be this good. It was as if someone told me they had a guitar, and what they showed me was a '54 Strat." - Trevor Rabin; Film Composer, Guitarist

"In the professional world we don't have time to waste in the studio, so when I need an acoustic piano, I always start with White Grand - it just works. It's presence and brightness is hard to achieve with other piano samples" - Jermey Whaley; producer, composer, musician

"Probably the very best pop/studio piano that has ever been released. In terms of its evenness and playability, and its consistency of presence from pp to fff, I think it is the best piano sample that has ever been released, period." - Bruce Richardson; composer, sound designer, music-technology guru. You can read his review on the White Grand here!

"What I thought was extraordinary about the White was not it's punch or it's ability to cut through a rock track. I was knocked out by it's stunning sound in the p to ppp range, and the long wonderful sustain on the quieter notes. The White sounds like my Steinway!" - James Ryan, Composer, Rampage Music New York, Inc.

[/i]"I loved how the White grand cuts. I tend to be a pretty aggressive player, and I like how the piano reacts when I hit hard - It jumps out and comes to life - just like a real piano."[/i] - Steve Peffer, currently playing with LeAnn Rimes, toured with Kellie Coffey, Martina McBride, Sara Evans, and many more.

Oh.... I got a bit carried away.... sorry....
Here's Jamie Sea's music:
Baal Parazim - Jamie Sea
...and one more:
White Rock - Steve Peffer

Check out the White Sister - same piano, same prestanda, but slightly more mellow: White Sister.
Also, you can get them both in a bundle, WG II gives you BOTH the White Grand and the White Sister! Normal price $189, Groupbuy price: $94.50!!! WG II