• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Is it just me,....

Share/Bookmark

Is it just me,....

.....or is this site buggy? Safari only crashes when I'm here.

Re: Is it just me,....

Firefox has crashed a couple of times in the past few days when I'm on this site and this hasn't happened before. Not sure what it is but suspect a javascript issue.

hmm strange was there a specific post you were looking at? Using firefox here with no problems.

I only use Safari, and this site has never given me any problems. Coul dit be your preferences? Cookies, etc

Quote Originally Posted by mattdean
    I only use Safari, and this site has never given me any problems. Coul dit be your preferences? Cookies, etc
    Thats right check your cookies they maybe corrupt or you browsers cache may have a problem. This seems to be the culprit most of the time. Clearing the cookies or browser cache may solve the issue.

I'm using Firefox (Mac) with no problems whatsoever.

I just reset Safari and it did it again. Maybe it has something to do with my system drive being full, - only 150meg of space left ( Sampletek downloads eating up my hard drive)!

Quote Originally Posted by hywyn
    I just reset Safari and it did it again. Maybe it has something to do with my system drive being full, - only 150meg of space left ( Sampletek downloads eating up my hard drive)!
    That could be the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by wja
    Firefox has crashed a couple of times in the past few days when I'm on this site and this hasn't happened before.
    Ditto. It also just happened now as I tried to type this message.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy B.
    Ditto. It also just happened now as I tried to type this message.
    hmm.... thats strange nothing has changed on this site except the posting. what version of firefox and Mac or PC?

Go Back to forum