Here is my symphonic poem Axelerations, or notes for tin soldiers :
It is dedicated to my godson.
The "program" is :
- Introduction - Small brass band (2'20)
- Soldier’s rest. Lullaby (1'16)
- Early morning - Without spirit march (1'49)
- Race in the fields - Heroic march (1'43)
- Nap under the apple trees - Play with rabbits - Call of the brass band - Race in the fields, again (2'34)
- Soldiers’ song - Memories of the lullaby (1'15)
- Musicians’ march - Without spirit march - Twilight animated by the flight of the birds - Soldiers’ tiredness (2'18)
- Finale (0'50)
Hope you will enjoy it !