• Register
  • Help

Topic: Help installing SampleTekk Black Grand

Share/Bookmark

Help installing SampleTekk Black Grand

Yesterday I downloaded the Black Grand medium ambient and the Black Grand Close.

I extracted the files for BG Med. and printed out the instructions to create the Gigastudio 3 version.

I have a folder called "Black Grand Medium Ambient" with a subfolder, "Samples along with files ending in .nki, .fxp and .exs, just like the instructions say.

However, #2 and #3 reference a file "Black Grand Medium Ambient GS#" which I don't seem to have, or at least can't find. #3 says to extract "Black Grand Mediuam Ambient GS3" but I can't since I can't find it.

Am I missing something?

Ron Williams
    Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our upmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets -- Zoltan Kodaly

Re: Help installing SampleTekk Black Grand

Hi.

Sorry, the instructions might be a bit strange...

You should download the file "Black Grand Medium Ambient GS3.rar".
    #2 should read "In that folder, place the file Black Grand Medium Ambient GS3.rar", and #3 "Extract Black Grand Medium Ambient GS3.rar in this folder"

Then it should work.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Awesome! Got it.

Now followings #11 - "sit back, read a magazine, make some tea oro practice zen for a couple of minutes" :-)

THANKS
    Ron
    Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our upmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets -- Zoltan Kodaly

Quote Originally Posted by ChoralBoss
    Awesome! Got it.

Now followings #11 - "sit back, read a magazine, make some tea oro practice zen for a couple of minutes" :-)

THANKS
    Ron
    Cool! Tea is optional - any beverage will do fine!
    Hope you like the Black Grand.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Go Back to forum