• Register
  • Help

Topic: Monster Under the Bed (Children's Suite)

Share/Bookmark

Monster Under the Bed (Children's Suite)

The Children's Suite, like real children, is growing. I should mention the obvious, that this is a suite about children, for them, but certainly not likely to be playable by them, except for one of the pieces, not yet posted.

Monster Under the Bed
    http://my.opera.com/rwayland/homes/f...0the%20Bed.mp3

When my middle child was still small, I used to scare him out of his wits by telling him that it was okay to go to bed now, because I cleared the monsters from under the bed and confined them to the closet.

Richard

Re: Monster Under the Bed (Children's Suite)

Richard,

Very interesting piece, certainly raising the spector of something unnatural. This would be very cool to orchestrate for strings and winds.

Gary

www.garybricault.com

Quote Originally Posted by rwayland

When my middle child was still small, I used to scare him out of his wits by telling him that it was okay to go to bed now, because I cleared the monsters from under the bed and confined them to the closet.

Richard
    You should definitely consider an accompanying text on child-rearing, Richard.

Your style's addictive, Richard, I swear... another fascinating piece. I know
    better than to try and talk about them by now;as good music should, they
    graciously deny words.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Richard,

Your music never fails to blow my mind. This piece evoked a lot of mental images... huddled under the covers with only my mouth and nose sticking out (the covers acted like armour.) and getting so freaked out that I had to go wake up my folks. LOL Ah, the memories of childhood! My own deep neurosis aside, this was great! Once again, making me wish that I was better on the keyboard... sigh

Really well done.

Thank you for posting this,
    Paul

Prowland the posting Ninja

Go Back to forum