• Register
  • Help

Topic: Vista

Share/Bookmark

Lightbulb Vista

Did anyone see the demo of Vista Microsoft did for wall street and the press? They were demonstrating the voice recognition portion and the recognizer got everything wrong, on tv! The commentator ended by saying, "and you wonder why Vista keeps getting pushed back".
    -Rajay

Re: Vista

Yeah, let's see who's next to ask about Vista compatibility for Gigastudio. I'll wait, thanks!

- G

I want a choir lib that I can run from GS-Vista that can pronounce words that Vista can recognize. I can then dump my querty keyboard and mouse. I'll operate the entire system with my MIDI keyboard using program changes, left hand keyswitches, CC1 and sustain foot pedals and beautiful right hand melodies.

Wow! I really feel small now 'cause I'm still trying to get the hang of GS3.
    -Rajay

Quote Originally Posted by Gamera
    Yeah, let's see who's next to ask about Vista compatibility for Gigastudio. I'll wait, thanks!

- G
    XP and all of my software and hardware is workin' great. I'm in no hurry for Vista no matter the claims of what it can do.

Quote Originally Posted by kitekrazy
    XP and all of my software and hardware is workin' great. I'm in no hurry for Vista no matter the claims of what it can do.

Now there's the real criteria for any equipment decision.

I'm in no hurry either....

Go Back to forum