A Swedish man died Wednesday when the outhouse he was using near a rural cabin went up in flames, police said.
My paternal grandfathers family lives in the Uppsala area. I sure hope it wasn't a cousin.
It's been three days and no news who it was or what could have caused it. Something really stinks here. Suicide? Murder? Possibly a gas leak combined with careless smoking. I'm sure they'll get to the bottom of it which could turn out to be a real can of worms. Some heads may roll over this one.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM