• Register
  • Help

Topic: K2 Purge Problems

Share/Bookmark

K2 Purge Problems

I'm having problems purging the recently updated K2...I can go from 'green' to 'red' (no samples) and back again without any problems, but I can't get it to go to 'yellow' (used samples only)...I've read the manual and tried nearly every combination of individual/global settings I can imagine, and it only goes from green to red (and back again).

Hopefully it's something ridiculously simple...any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

Re: K2 Purge Problems

Try this way, works for me:
    1) Load Instrument
    2) Select: Purge All Samples (for this istrument's purge drop-down menu)
    3) Let the sequencer play entered notes (there is red led blinkink with each note)
    4) Select: Update sample Pool - then it goes yellow
    5) Play again and samples that needs to be played will be loaded

that's how it works at my side

Quote Originally Posted by imagegod
    I'm having problems purging the recently updated K2...I can go from 'green' to 'red' (no samples) and back again without any problems, but I can't get it to go to 'yellow' (used samples only)...I've read the manual and tried nearly every combination of individual/global settings I can imagine, and it only goes from green to red (and back again).

Hopefully it's something ridiculously simple...any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

Beauty!! Sounds great...my appreciation knows no bounds. Thanks tons, I'll give it a try.

Just a small question...why doesn't the manual explain it that way (ie; as a 'process' rather than catagorizing the options)? No need to answer if it's NI 'incompetence'...just making sure I'm not missing something in the manual that's staring me in the face.

Thanks again!

I feel Your pain, after reading the manual It wasn't working for me too....
    but I was trying,trying and trying because I had a cue when I needet to purge some stormdrum samples to free RAM and I had to find the solution...

Quote Originally Posted by imagegod
    Beauty!! Sounds great...my appreciation knows no bounds. Thanks tons, I'll give it a try.

Just a small question...why doesn't the manual explain it that way (ie; as a 'process' rather than catagorizing the options)? No need to answer if it's NI 'incompetence'...just making sure I'm not missing something in the manual that's staring me in the face.

Thanks again!

Precisely what I needed to hear...honest, your help is very much appreciated...right now I'm listening to Beethoven and I aspire to that greatness...with your help and the help of many other generous forum members, someday I hope to get there.

thanks again!!

Go Back to forum