• Register
  • Help

Topic: Creative/Technical Writer wanted

Orcas Island

Creative/Technical Writer wanted

Do you have a way with words? Do you have keen wit and are able to tell a story in a brilliant way that conveys a key message? Do you consider yourself to have exceptional creative and technical writing skills?

If so, Team Garritan can use your skills.

Essentials functions include:
    • Write manuals for various upcoming products
    • Develop tutorials
    • Write press releases, announcements and media related copy
    • Write advertisements and web pages
    • Develop and maintain product specific technical and reference literature.
    Candidate should have a college degree, excellent writing skills and ability to understand music technology. Profuse creativity and talent, a sense of humor and wit is a plus. Also the ability to work under deadlines. You will need to show several examples of your work that demonstrates your talent.

This is initially contract work and success on the initial assignments may lead to ongoing and steady work. This may be a great opportunity to supplement your income while writing the next best seller! Ideally you will have broadband and Skype to facilitate conferences and delivery of your work.

PM me or email at gary (at) garritan.com if you are interested or know someone who may be an ideal candidate.

Gary Garritan

Calgary, AB, Canada

Re: Creative/Technical Writer wanted

Heeeyyyyyy...... Now this is quite the development!

The only problem is I won't have professional samples as I'm not a "technical writer" by profession, even if it IS something I've been doing a long time on a personal level - with some proficiency.

Maybe I can come up with something, though I might be outclassed by a genuine technical writer kicking down the door, accouncing, "Here I writer! Good rite I! you Compared mucch gooder to!"
    "AAAAUUUUGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!" -- Charlie Brown

Go Back to forum