Ive upgraded my ENTIRE system in order for me to run GPO without any pops and glitches.
Sadly, I still get those Nasty glitches and I just dont know what to do ANYMORE.
I've called tech support for native instrument and digidesing DOZENS of times and I still can't seem to fix this problem.
I really love my GPO and I want to use this program over any other ones out there.
- Windows Home Edition SP2
- Pentium Dual 2.8 GHz with 2 GB of RAM
- Running Protools 7.1 on MBOX2 (Passes all compadability issues on digidesign site...chipset...os...etc.)
- Garritan Personal Orch. version 2 with Kontact 1.1.8.003
Things I've tried.
- Raise H/W Buffer Size up to 2098(?) or so. As high as my mbox2 will go
- Download any updates from Garritan and Digidesing site. (kontact 22.214.171.124 and protools 7.1)
- Change sample rate to 44.1 Khz, 16-bit
- Move Protools Session File to a secondary hard drive, keeping the Garritan Library folder on the main drive(c
- optimized my system with www.musinxp.net and from Protools Getting Started Handbook