• Register
  • Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: Lesson 11 Discussion - Harmony

Share/Bookmark

Re: Lesson 11 Discussion - Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by jamiha
    Gary

I wonder if others like me would find Prof. Belkin's comments easier and quicker to understand if they were written (in red) where the footnote marker is placed, right after the topic it refers to? It's probably not good writing form, but I think it would be good learning form.

just a ponder to squander,
    respectfully
    tony
    Yeah, either that, or make each footnote number into a link to the bottom of the page. Prof. Belkin's comments are always very helpful, but it is a bit of a pain to have to scroll down all the time.
    Aeterna
    The Ravenclaw Musician
    my_blog, my_t-shirt_shop

I'll second that motion........
    Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiha
    Gary

I wonder if others like me would find Prof. Belkin's comments easier and quicker to understand if they were written (in red) where the footnote marker is placed, right after the topic it refers to? It's probably not good writing form, but I think it would be good learning form.
    In Lesson 11 I edited the lesson so the annotations appear where the marker is placed after the topic, rather than in the footnote.

Let me know if you prefer this. If so, I will go back and edit the previous lessons and do this in future lessons.

Thanks all for the suggestion.

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Let me know if you prefer this. If so, I will go back and edit the previous lessons and do this in future lessons.

Thanks all for the suggestion.
    Yes that was immensely helpful!

Go Back to forum