• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Topic: "Chopsticks" (my arrangement)

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Chopsticks" (my arrangement)

    Y'all,

    This is a nutty one that I posted a long time ago here on the forum. It's my arrangement of "Chopsticks".

    Edit:

    I have just posted it on my data website so there should be no problem accessing it.


    Regards,


    LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member fastlane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Shelton, Washington State
    Posts
    3,022

    Re: "Chopsticks" (my arrangement)

    That was fun. I was thinking this would be a nice children's number with maybe a different sound effect at the end.

    Phil

  3. #3

    Re: "Chopsticks" (my arrangement)

    Quote Originally Posted by fastlane
    That was fun. I was thinking this would be a nice children's number with maybe a different sound effect at the end.

    Phil
    Sorry to disappoint you. I is definitely NOT a "nice children's number".

    Thanks for listening.

    Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  4. #4

    Re: "Chopsticks" (my arrangement)

    Larry,

    I tried few times to acces the file. I get this message:

    Forbidden

    You do not have permission to access this document.
    Web Server at alexandermusic.com


    So, what should I change to get the permission?

    Rudolf

  5. #5

    Re: "Chopsticks" (my arrangement)

    Quote Originally Posted by Locis
    Larry,

    I tried few times to acces the file. I get this message:

    Forbidden

    You do not have permission to access this document.
    Web Server at alexandermusic.com

    So, what should I change to get the permission?

    Rudolf
    Sorry about that. It's one of the strange ways that this particular server operates. It means that when you were trying to access this music, several other people were also trying to listen to it.

    Try again, please.

    Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6

    Re: "Chopsticks" (my arrangement)

    Fun piece, Larry, and some highly ingenious
    writing of counterlines... lol... what a wild
    ride this is! Loved it! Like touring musical
    styles after plenty of Stolie...

    The ending is priceless. Shoot 'im again,
    Larry.

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .

  7. #7

    Re: "Chopsticks" (my arrangement)

    Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    Fun piece, Larry, and some highly ingenious
    writing of counterlines... lol... what a wild
    ride this is! Loved it! Like touring musical
    styles after plenty of Stolie...

    The ending is priceless. Shoot 'im again,
    Larry.

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .
    Yeah, I never did like that piano player anyway and that Chopsticks thing drives me crazy!

    I didn't have a clue as to who Stolie is until I Googled her. (Excuse the expression.)

    Thank you for listening, Mr. Dave. It's not easy to sit through something like that.

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  8. #8

    Re: "Chopsticks" (my arrangement)

    One of my unfortunate typos... rofl.

    I meant Stoli, the stuff you drink; not Stolie, the songstress.

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .

  9. #9

    Re: "Chopsticks" (my arrangement)

    Oooooohhhhhh...THAT Stoli.

    Believe it or not, now there is a blueberry Stoli.

    LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  10. #10

    Re: "Chopsticks" (my arrangement)

    Now I could listen to that file, and ...
    I don't regret it...
    But man, I'm glad, hes dead now...

    R.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •