• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: "Remembrances"

Share/Bookmark

"Remembrances"

Y'all,

Here is my "Remembrances". All of the instruments are GPO.

Regards,

Ol' Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Remembrances"

Larry,

You've done it again!! I need to buy stock in antibiotics, because thus is infectious! What were you remembering when you wrote this?

Great stuff! I'm going to miss the ease with which I hear your music here. My brother has a cable set up for internet... at school I will be back on dial-up

Hopefuly, the connection will be better than I fear. Anyway, good work on this... as always.
    Paul

Prowland the posting Ninja

Thank you, Mr. Paul and good luck in college. Don't let some good-looking chick lead you astray. Study the books...not the females! (Easy for me to say.)

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Larry,

Easier said than done. Luckily (or unluckily), what are the odd of some 20 year old making time with a 34 year old. I have more of a chance with the female professors! LOL Which is not that bad of an idea!

I jsut hope that I have the means and the time to visit the forum while I'm out there.
    Paul

Prowland the posting Ninja

Well done, with much fine dialogue work in this,
    Larry... much enjoyed!

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    Well done, with much fine dialogue work in this,
    Larry... much enjoyed!

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    Thanks, Mr. Dave. 'Preciate your listening to it.

By "dialogue", do you mean sections of instruments "speaking" back and forth to each other? Is that what you mean? Huh? Huh?

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander
    Thanks, Mr. Dave. 'Preciate your listening to it.

By "dialogue", do you mean sections of instruments "speaking" back and forth to each other? Is that what you mean? Huh? Huh?

Larry
    Yes indeedy, Larry. I love it when they talk back and forth like that...

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Larry:

Well, the "Tyler Man" has done it again.......The title doesn't specify what kind of rememberances these are, but a good listen definitely says they are all HAPPY. Really great job on this, Larry. The interplay of the instruments is very apparent and indicative of Bach's period. The pedal point at the end was well handled and brought a smile to my face. Nice going, Larry.......

Just a really enjoyable listen.

Thanks for posting this, Larry.

Jack
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap2
    Larry:

Well, the "Tyler Man" has done it again.......The title doesn't specify what kind of rememberances these are, but a good listen definitely says they are all HAPPY. Really great job on this, Larry. The interplay of the instruments is very apparent and indicative of Bach's period. The pedal point at the end was well handled and brought a smile to my face. Nice going, Larry.......

Just a really enjoyable listen.

Thanks for posting this, Larry.

Jack
    Carmichael Man,

Thanks for listening to this. I appreciate your good comments.

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Awesome use of those strings! Very catchy melodies and counterpoint, as always... I will have to dub you a perfect composer because I know I can always count on your pieces to make me smile. Bravo, wonderful work, LGA! Keep up the great work. I don't know how you do it, but there is always magic in your music.
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast