• Register
  • Help

Topic: Delta 66

Share/Bookmark

Delta 66

Mother Of God!!!
    what is the story with the Delta 66 and gigastudio/Cubase working together?

Is this really multiclient cause I don\'t believe it?

Please help

Re: Delta 66

Load up Giga, select 3/4 on all your 16 outputs, and your done.
    Cubase always by default selects 1/2 to output on, if Giga has 1/2 as well, you will get a conflict. There are new drivers for the Delta which are multiclient, but they are beta for the moment.

thank you!!!!!!!!!

it works great now.

Hi
    I cant get Gigastudio and VST 5 to work. No audio rec back into vst. On same box. Have set Giga to output on 3,4, VST on 1,2 . Intsalled the latest beta multiclient driver and nothing. VST triggering Giga , lights flash on omni io but no way to route the sound back into VST? Wavelab does get the audio.
    Any one have any ideas.
    Thanks
    3rdeye

Forgot to mention i was using the Delta 66/ Omni IO. Win 098SE Celeron running at 800mhz
    VST 5 r4

Please - HOW can I select 3/4 outs on the 16 ports in GigaStudio96? Complication? USB port connection for Midisport 2x2!
    I know the new drives are available, but---I an in the middle of a complex song and Midiman\'s warning is to not change drivers in the middle of...
    I need (need) really need this interim fix!

Thank you,
    Jamiha <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DanS:
    Load up Giga, select 3/4 on all your 16 outputs, and your done.
    Cubase always by default selects 1/2 to output on, if Giga has 1/2 as well, you will get a conflict. There are new drivers for the Delta which are multiclient, but they are beta for the moment.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by jamiha (edited 07-30-2001).]

I\'m not using GStudio, so I don\'t know how you set it up. When I get back from Sweden, I\'m scoring Halion!

From the sellers of Halion, Sample libraries made for Giga will not work in Halion. Everyone here kindly sip on a beer and let Steinberg make a translator.

PS - wonder if the fellow who made it work would tell us how he did it? <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DanS:
    I\'m not using GStudio, so I don\'t know how you set it up. When I get back from Sweden, I\'m scoring Halion!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go Back to forum