• Register
  • Help

Topic: Spoof: Batman Begins

Spoof: Batman Begins

I posted this in another thread, but I thought I'd start a new topic to get some more detailed feedback on it. There's kind of a story behind this.

One day, my little brother said he would like to make a short stop-motion animated film about Batman. He had it all planned out, and he wanted me to do the music. I really liked the score to Batman Begins, and I decided to just do spoof of it for his film. So I started out and wrote this bass drum line and a simple horn theme that sounds very similar to one of Zimmer's. Well, I ended up kind of straying from the Hans Zimmer style (not that I could ever get close to writing anything that would compare to Hans Zimmer's cool themes), and doing my own thing. So, hopefully there is some originality in here somewhere. I hope you enjoy it, and please let me know what you think about it.

Penfield (Rochester), NY

Re: Spoof: Batman Begins

WOW...really cool spoof. Love the percussion supporting the whole thing. Excellent rendering as well. Spoof up some more cool stuff please!

Zimmer better watch his backside, Joseph -- you're
    gaining on him!

Enjoyed this -- great job!

Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    Zimmer better watch his backside, Joseph -- you're
    gaining on him!
    Heh, well, I don't think he has anything to worry about right now, but thanks for the compliment!

Go Back to forum