• Register
  • Help

Topic: Liquid Grooves

Liquid Grooves

Anybody have Spectrasonics Liquid Grooves xpander? I`ve read the description and listened to the demos but can`t quite figure out exactly the target audience. World music? techno?

thanks in advance

Re: Liquid Grooves

Quote Originally Posted by sunra
    World music? techno?
    I think it's mostly aimed at visual media composers. It basically gives you a bunch of hi quality grooves which are unique, yet organic sounding.

There's a lot of variety, and of course in RMX you can combine the individual elements with elements from the core library and other expanders you may have, let alone do a TON of other cool things with them. A lot of the elements also lend themselves well to chaos designer applications.

I really like it and use it a lot.

Hope this helps.

This is by far my best go-to library. Get it! You will not regret it for one moment. These are great grooves and great sounds!

My two-cents

I agree, liquid grooves is probally my favorite expander, lots of acoustic sounding kits, and yet electronic mixes in there as well, a good mixture that really is versatile. this is the one I find myself drawing from alot. you will really dig it

sounds interesting........guess I`ll put it on my "must have" list!

Liquid Grooves is a fantastic expander. I bought the ROM version a long time ago and as soon as the RMX expander was released I bought it immediately. Also, it's a great expander to mix and match with the Metamorphosis Expander.
    Wonderful stuff.

Go Back to forum