• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Warning...Sad news...

Unhappy Warning...Sad news...

Hi Everyone,

I really don't know how to say the things that I need to say, so please bear with me. It's been a terrible few days (to say the least).

Many of you know that my husband and I were expecting our first child in December. There were a number of problems that came up so last Thursday I was sent to the hospital so that the Dr.s could induce labor. After 32 hours of labor, I delivered my beautiful boy Elijah, who died 11 minutes later. He weighed 15.3 ounces, and was 10 3/4 inches long. He was beautiful.

My husband and I have been heart-broken and are doing the best that we can to cope.

I'd like to thank all of my friends here who have offered their thoughts, prayers and support. I can not tell you how much it means to me. If I could, I'd hug you all. I'd also like to send out a special thanks and an extra hug to those who contributed to the gift certificate. I'm really looking forward to that. It was soooo sweet!! Thank you all again. You all mean so much to me and I'm so blessed to have you all as friends.

Please do not feel obligated to reply. I just wanted to let everyone know the situation.

Thank you and God bless you all,

Re: Warning...Sad news...

Steph ...

... feeling with you both ... I'm very sorry ...

My condolences goes to you and your husband! I will keep on praying for you both.

Big hug!

my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Whenever I encounter someone who is depressed or stressed online, I always link them to Wings of Dreams. Amazingly, it helps. So here you go:

I'm sorry about your loss.
    Colton J. Provias
    Film Score Composer, Location Sound Mixer, and Sound Editor
    Full-stack Web Developer

I will keep you and your husband in my prayers, may God bless you and your family.
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Jim and Suellen Williams
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

West Seneca, NY

Steph, My wife and I send our love to you and yours. ElijaH, you and your husband will be in our prayers every night. Love you all!

You and your husband are blessed.
    Elijah,,,, is a wonderful name...

This to shall pass,
    Your friend,

May I add my good wishes to those above.

I hope you feel better soon.

regards Joe

Hugs and blessings - God has plans, we are but mortals - his precious moments with you are a lifetime of memories. Can we ask any more than to be born, be loved, and be loved in death. My heartfelt sympathy to you and your husband. Please know that better times will come.

Bless you.

Go Back to forum