• Register
  • Help

Topic: eSnips

Share/Bookmark

eSnips

Is anyone else using eSnips for storing there mp3's and are you having problems with the site?

Does anyone know of a freebie site that allows storage of mp3's for listening by others?

Arghh - the net can be so frustrating.

Re: eSnips

I like www.ourmedia.org and had good luck with it. They actually use Internet Archive to hold all the media, so you might be able to go directly to www.archive.org and set up an account. I didn't think that their interface was as user friend as Ourmedia, tho... just my opinion...

~Paula

Quote Originally Posted by wrayer
    Is anyone else using eSnips for storing there mp3's and are you having problems with the site?

Does anyone know of a freebie site that allows storage of mp3's for listening by others?

Arghh - the net can be so frustrating.
    Cheers!
    Paula

Remember to Play www.thepunkduck.com

From eSnip Tech:
    We apologize for the inconvenience, but due to some unexpected technical problems, our service was down and the system was disrupted for several hours.
    Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and we can assure you that we are working hard to ensure it will not happen again.

Best Regards,
    Tomer Noy
    eSnips technical support team

eSnips seems to be back up and running. It was a server problem.
    Paula, I will look into the 2 you mentioned.

In matters of this nature, you really get what you pay for.

I use a service called My Docs Online. It isn't free but it is relatively inexpensive and it is also reliable and hassle-free. I have one gigabyte of space for my music.

Regards,

Larry Alexander

http://www.mydocsonline.com
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum