• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Topic: Theme No 2 is here

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Theme No 2 is here

    Hi!

    My Theme No2 (what a great name!!! ) is here, please feel free to listen and comment.

    http://www.esnips.com/doc/fd6cb5ed-3.../Theme-No2.mp3

    Aleksandar

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Penfield (Rochester), NY
    Posts
    1,719

    Re: Theme No 2 is here

    Aleksandar,

    WOW!!! What a great theme, full, expansive, moving. Certainly left me with something to think about afterwards.

    Gary

    www.garybricault.com

  3. #3

    Re: Theme No 2 is here

    Great job on this, Aleksandar!

    Torqued this up on the big boxes and rattled the windows
    with it. Even the plants were swaying.

    Go to it! This is strong material.

    One suggestion I might make about the early driving part
    is very, very slowly, a long accelerando, just a little... it's
    a film trick I've often heard and used myself, and it seems to
    subtly impart even more energy and forward momementum,
    while not being obvious.

    The softer segment is quite nice as well, and will happily
    bear development of its own.

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .

  4. #4

    Re: Theme No 2 is here

    Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    Great job on this, Aleksandar!

    Torqued this up on the big boxes and rattled the windows
    with it. Even the plants were swaying.

    Go to it! This is strong material.

    One suggestion I might make about the early driving part
    is very, very slowly, a long accelerando, just a little... it's
    a film trick I've often heard and used myself, and it seems to
    subtly impart even more energy and forward momementum,
    while not being obvious.

    The softer segment is quite nice as well, and will happily
    bear development of its own.

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .
    Thank you very much David. Your comments are highly appreciated.
    Hope that windows and plants are OK ( ).

    Aleksandar

  5. #5

    Re: Theme No 2 is here

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryBric
    Aleksandar,

    WOW!!! What a great theme, full, expansive, moving. Certainly left me with something to think about afterwards.

    Gary

    www.garybricault.com
    Gary,

    Thank you for listening. Your comment is really moving.

    Aleksandar

  6. #6

    Re: Theme No 2 is here

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar
    Thank you very much David. Your comments are highly appreciated.
    Hope that windows and plants are OK ( ).

    Aleksandar
    Aside from a few cracks in the windows and a sudden
    inexplicable growth spurt in the plants, all is well,
    Aleksandar.

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    .

  7. #7

    Re: Theme No 2 is here

    I had a BIG laugh reading your comment !!!


    Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    ... and a sudden inexplicable growth spurt ...
    Could be used in creative way!

    Aleksandar

  8. #8

    Re: Theme No 2 is here

    wow, fantastic work!

    An amazing strong opening!

    I really enjoyed this.

    Terrific!

    ~jeff

  9. #9

    Re: Theme No 2 is here

    When the brass began it kinda reminded me of the Elfman Batman theme for a bit, which is indeed a compliment lol. Nice work, solid all the way through

  10. #10

    Re: Theme No 2 is here

    Aleksandar:

    Great piece. The percussion is really a plus in this composition and, as David said, would be a larger presence if it came in slowly with a gradual crescendo to its present dynamic level.

    You have a good orchestral sound. The instruments seem well placed and individualized. Really sounds good.

    Great writing, Aleksandar. Please send more.

    Jack
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •