• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Autumn Forest

Share/Bookmark

Autumn Forest

This is from a nature fim i'm working on.....It uses the stradivari towards the end of the cue.....All comments welcome

http://www.bmusikaudio.com/files/Autumn_Forest.mp3

www.bmusikaudio.com
    Brian Moody
    "A work of art that attempts to transcend the boundaries of it's medium will likely alienate those looking for the same old" Ethan Einhorn

Re: Autumn Forest

i completely zoned off into a dream state while listening to this. I really like it! It's so smoothe and peaceful.

I feel like the solo instrument in the end doesn't sound as realistic as everything else in this piece. Kind of choppy. But overall i really love it.

Thanks!

Thanks...This was my first piece with the Stradivari....still learning the intracies of it though .....your comments are much appreciated....

www.bmusikaudio.com
    Brian Moody
    "A work of art that attempts to transcend the boundaries of it's medium will likely alienate those looking for the same old" Ethan Einhorn

wow...this also took me on a journey. it is a good example how filmscoring should work. the music kinda breathes in and out and creates intervals of lushness and pauses in order to correspondence with the pictures. normally i would nag about the sound/dynamic realization of the string body and the solo violin in the end, but your music is that emotional true, that the question if there are real or sampled instruments becomes redundant.

greetz

Thanks...........

www.bmusikaudio.com
    Brian Moody

What a lovely soundscape, Brian -- this was
    thoroughly enjoyable.

I hope you will take this further... I think you're
    headed along a very productive path when you can
    so effectively convey mood and emotion, and do it
    with such clarity and simplicity.

Great job!

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Thanks....I plan on turning this into a suite entitled "Nature" ala the The Planets from Holst....again i appreciate your comments and glad you enjoyed the musical piece....

www.bmusikaudio.com
    Brian Moody

Brian,

I enjoyed listening your "Autumn Forest". It is so calm and peaceful. I could "see and feel" the autumn in the forest.

Best,

Aleksandar

This was so lovely. The string swells make me think of a breeze rustling the leaves over head. Very picturesque! Thank you for sharing and let us hear some more samples as you put the large work together.

~Paula
    Cheers!
    Paula

Remember to Play www.thepunkduck.com

....Wonderfully tranquil.

Terrific work.

~Jeff

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast