• Register
  • Help

Topic: Soundcard for Cubase + Giga

Share/Bookmark

Soundcard for Cubase + Giga

Hi,
    I\'m searching for a good Soundcard in using with Cubase and Giga.
    I still got Waveterminal, but many problems with it and think there is a bug on the card (u can look at Tips&Tricks; and again thanx there) and I will make a prove at a music shop.
    I\'m sure it must be the card so I\'m looking for a new one.

My system:
    A7M266 Athlon Tb 1.33 and two UDMA drives.

It doesn\'t much matter how many inputs / outputs, first it should be working stable as possible between cubase and gigastudio.

Second the price... year don\'t know the spell exactly about arts and hunger.. and I said that once again on this board...
    I live in germany and I don\'t know exactly how many DM is one Dollar... so I think between 300 - 400§ (~800 DM)

I have looked on this board, I\'m thinking about Gina, but I thought that here is anyone who knows about a Card (and using) which would be fit in my systen and wishes and could tell me about it.
    Thanks in advance.

Re: Soundcard for Cubase + Giga

Hi,

I use Gigastudio160, Cubase and Gina24. And they work fine together with my ASUS CUSL2-C M/B. Although you need to make sure about outputs for not making conflict.

Goodluck,

misterjin

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Noisi:
    Hi,
    I\'m searching for a good Soundcard in using with Cubase and Giga.
    I still got Waveterminal, but many problems with it and think there is a bug on the card (u can look at Tips&Tricks; and again thanx there) and I will make a prove at a music shop.
    I\'m sure it must be the card so I\'m looking for a new one.

My system:
    A7M266 Athlon Tb 1.33 and two UDMA drives.

It doesn\'t much matter how many inputs / outputs, first it should be working stable as possible between cubase and gigastudio.

Second the price... year don\'t know the spell exactly about arts and hunger.. and I said that once again on this board...
    I live in germany and I don\'t know exactly how many DM is one Dollar... so I think between 300 - 400§ (~800 DM)

I have looked on this board, I\'m thinking about Gina, but I thought that here is anyone who knows about a Card (and using) which would be fit in my systen and wishes and could tell me about it.
    Thanks in advance.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go Back to forum