• Register
  • Help

Topic: Francesco's New Website

Share/Bookmark

Francesco's New Website

Francesco has a new website.

You can check it out here: http://ormozart.altervista.org/

Francesco has posted some of his music onhis new site.

Francesco has been very busy lately. Besides working on Harry Potter and Disney projects, he wrote the music for the musical "THE COUNT OF MONTECRISTO" which will premiere September 28th in Rome. Here is his site devoted to the musical (it's in Italian but music is the universal language): http://www.montecristomusical.com/

It's hard to keep up with you Francesco. You're doing some very exciting and extraordinary things and I wish you great success in all of them.

All our best,

Gary Garritan

Re: Francesco's New Website

Amazing.........

Glad Francesco is doing so well. Hard work and talent really pay off, even if it takes a little while to get there.

Montecristo music is outstanding.

BRAVO, FRANCESCO
    Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Thumbs up Re: Francesco's New Website

Very clean and professional! Packaging the product neatly is at least half the sale! Very impressive web site Maestro!
    Thanks for posting Mr. G!
    Styxx

Bravo Francesco! Your website is a great showcase for your fantastic music and talent. The musical looks/sounds incredible!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Hi buds,
    thanks for your appreciation. Thanks to Gary who is making publicity to my site

You all are very too kind with me. Glad that most of you like the musical...I hope (in my dreams) to bring it in the USA. However a copy of the incoming DVD is avilable (for free) for any request of it (but I promise that the 1st copy is for Sean )

thanks again, you know how to make a person feel good

Ciao

Francesco
    nothing is forever

HI

forget to say that the Musical will be performed on backing tracks, and do you know which library will have the main part?
    Any of you suppose? Any Suggestion?

GPO obviously! All the strings,Harps, some percussions and all woodwinds are from it.
    Brass are from SAM libraries.
    GPO never stop to amaze me!
    Here is a link to a complete backing track which will be used in the musical

http://mio.discoremoto.alice.it/minnieminoprio (Soli al mondo = Only you and me in this world)
    In this piece she is working in the garden, cutting roses, and she is singing for the wish of his man to return home, untill she hear two cannon shosts (which is the signal that the boat is arrived to the port), and so she get excited for the return of her beloved man.
    Soon i'll put a link to the singed version, but however this backing track is just to show how GPO is felxible and good for any occasion

Let me know what you think. you know I always have care of your opinions.

Kisses, Peace and Love

Francesco
    nothing is forever

Quote Originally Posted by Francesco
    you know how to make a person feel good
    So do you. The track you posted sounds great! I definitely recognize the melody from the clip on the website; it is the perfect melody for feelings of the character. You amaze me. This is awesome!

By the way, I hope you do not mind that I put a link to your website on my site.
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Thanks Sean, I'll do the same with your site.

ciao

Fra
    nothing is forever

Excellent work on the Montecristo, Fra.

Great that you have your own site up, too! Was listening to
    some of your demos with much pleasure!

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Go Back to forum