• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: ANIMATED SCORE & MOCKUP: Joaz's Elgar Cello Concerto with Gofriller Cello

Share/Bookmark

Cool ANIMATED SCORE & MOCKUP: Joaz's Elgar Cello Concerto with Gofriller Cello

A Unique Presentation of Score and Video!

Recently Joaz posted a Gofriller Cello demo of the opening of the Elgar Cello Concerto

Sean has taken the mp3 and synced it to the score, so that the music follows the score. Here is the animated score:

Click on Play Button below to Play from the Score

Thanks Joaz for the excellent rendition of famous work by Elgar. Thanks to Lukpcn for doing the score and and very many thanks to Sean for the many hours of work to do make this demo come alive on the staff.

Enjoy!

Gary Garritan

Re: ANIMATED SCORE & MOCKUP: Joaz's Elgar Cello Concerto with Gofriller Cello

Wonderfullllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!
    All your strings belong to me!
    www.strings-on-demand.com

Wow! That was extremely enjoyable. I wish all demos had a score to follow along with. Thanks for the hard work!

cheers,
    James G. Eakin III
    Composer-In-Residence,
    Turtle Creek Chorale
    Assistant Director-Film Scoring program,
    Aspen Music Festival & School
    www.jameseakin.com

Great Job on this Sean. !
    Thanks also to luk for doing the score.

When viewing the score, it becomes apparent how simple and clear the orchestration is.
    And yet the music ( for me at least ) has strong emotional power.

Thanks also to Gary for making this resource available.
    I learned more about composing from studying scores, than by any other method, and I think these scrolling score gizmos are a wonderful educational resource.

regards Joe

That is amazing!

Sean Patrick, you MUST show me how to do that!

Thanks for all of your good work. Thank you also, Joaz, for your wonderful interpretation.

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Smile Re: ANIMATED SCORE & MOCKUP: Joaz's Elgar Cello Concerto with Gofriller Cello

My friends, what a beautiful cooperation!

Nice sample of overlapped creativity, and good music.

Thanks for your effort, ciao

Fabio

God... It is a great job done, by the cellist and Sean of course. The score looks great (sibelius or Finale, both can do amazing jobs...) and the final result is amazing! All my thanks to all of you guys, and also you Garry of course. (I have a feeling that this is an idea, if not concevided by Garry, at least backed up by him )

Great job Joe and Sean. Gives a real sense of things to come... and one of Elgar's most compelling passages for sure.

Hard to even imagine what effect watching this sort of real time rendering might have on the next generation... not to be pedantic... but that's what it made me think of.

Nice work.

That was neat... both the cello and the score. That Cello is sounding better every new demo I hear ... can't wait until it's out
    JP Garbarini
    http://musicbyjpg.com

"A man who is paid to do what he enjoys never works a day in his life." -- Chinese Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Jibrish
    Hard to even imagine what effect watching this sort of real time rendering might have on the next generation... ..
    Well, Jibrish there is a whole generation out there that seem to prefer taking in their knowledge through a screen, rather than paper and ink. But by whatever medium they are delivered, I still think reading scores, is the best composition teacher of all.

regards Joe

Go Back to forum