• Register
  • Help

Topic: Motu 308

Share/Bookmark

Motu 308

Does anyone use the MOTU 308 with Giga, and if so do I have to buy one of the other MOTU interfaces because the 308 doesn\'t come with the PCI card. Or is Aardvark or RME the better route to go. I\'\'m partial to the AES outs on the 308 because I can use this directly with 888/24. If I need another interface to use the 308 I\'ll just use the Aardvark or RME, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: Motu 308

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Precison:
    Does anyone use the MOTU 308 with Giga, and if so do I have to buy one of the other MOTU interfaces because the 308 doesn\'t come with the PCI card. Or is Aardvark or RME the better route to go. I\'\'m partial to the AES outs on the 308 because I can use this directly with 888/24. If I need another interface to use the 308 I\'ll just use the Aardvark or RME, any help would be appreciated. Thanks <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You Can Have the MOTU308 with a PCI card, just ask for it. It is of course a special order. I sell motu stuff and any dealer that tells you that you can\'t have one is either not knowing what he is talking about or just don\'t want to get into the trouble of ordering it.

Go Back to forum