• Register
  • Help

Topic: Strad on "Ugly Betty" demos-

Strad on "Ugly Betty" demos-

Just wanted to shout out to Gary and say thanks for the Strad. I'm scoring a new show for ABC called "Ugly Betty" - There's a fun latin and tango component to some of the music - I'm using a real violin on the final score, but the Garritan Strad has been invaluable in the sketching/demo process- thanks Gary/Tom et all for the wonderfully expressive tool!

Orcas Island

Re: Strad on "Ugly Betty" demos-

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the news and good luck with the show! I'll pass this along also to Giorgio and Stefano.

And Jeff, congratulations on your three prime-time Emmy nominations this summer for "Rome" and "The Water is Wide". I checked your website http://jeffbeal.com/ and you are working on some fascinating projects.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Premiere of "Ugly Betty" on ABC next Thursday (Sept 28). If anyone wants to tune in, for local listings check the ABC site at: http://abc.go.com/primetime/schedule/2006-07/betty.html

All the best for a suucessful premier!

Gary Garritan

Best of luck with the new series, Jeff!

All my best,

Think I dated her sister...

Love your music, Jeff. Congrats on the new show and other things as well.

Best wishes,

Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Traverse Bay

I really like how the Garritan products facilitate the composer and the composition.
    It's life sized.
    Kind of like a #2 pencil... that can hum.

Go Back to forum