• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Beatles - Here, There and Everywhere

Share/Bookmark

Beatles - Here, There and Everywhere

I recorded some of my wife's favorite Beatles songs recently which keeps her happy so I can continue to make music! Here is the Beatles song - Here, There and Everywhere: http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...do=file&id=193

This song is all live instruments except the drums which are from the Garritan Jazz and Big Band library. I also did all the vocals.

You can also access all the other demos I've posted on my Power User Profile by clicking on my user name.

Jim

Re: Beatles - Here, There and Everywhere

Jim, beautiful job on a beautiful tune, one of my
    favorites, in fact. Love the vocals -- you're a
    talented guy, Jim; always a pleasure to hear
    your work!

My best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Jim,

You sure know how to score points with the wife. If that all it takes to make her happy then keep singing. It's one of my wife's favorites too and she said it is incredibly sweet and heartfelt and that your wife is very lucky.

Gary

Hmmm.. I tried to listen to your song... but I recieved this notification:

"engson, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
    Strange... /engson

Nice job Jim. If I were to do something like this it would have the opposite effect on my wife - she'd be running for cover. Or laughing . . . or both.

Tom

I am getting the same premission restriction too So I can't check it out. Maybe you can post it someplace else?

Gary

ww.garybricault.com

Engson and Gary,

Try clicking on my user name. This should take you directly to my Power User Profile. All of my demos are on that page. Let me know if you have any problems.

Jim

Thanks to everyone else.

Tom - I'm still amazed at what I can do with the JABB drums. The toms are played with low velocity levels which makes it sound like felt mallets are being used.

Gary - I have to do the Beatles songs so Teresa will let me come to NAMM.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Haydn
    Engson and Gary,

Try clicking on my user name. This should take you directly to my Power User Profile. All of my demos are on that page. Let me know if you have any problems.

Jim
    That worked allright, though I still wonder why the direct link did'nt work.
    Never mind...
    This is really well done! Thanks for sharing. Well singed and played! Smooth, I say...
    /engson

makes me happy & sad at once to hear that old beatles stuff. my god how talented these guys were/are.

you got this feeling quite good haydn. a nice version, and the singing is not easy with the chest-voice/falsetto switching. you definitely succeeded to do that.
    loved the choir btw.

keep on playing

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast