• Register
  • Help

Topic: Again, I was asked again last night.

Share/Bookmark

Talking Again, I was asked again last night.

Wearing the all too famous, prestigious, infamous, concert black and white Garritan Personal Orchestra T-Shirt while working at the store last night, a mother and her two daughters came in to purchase rosin and a violin book. The mother looks at my shirt and asks, "Is that your orchestra?" No, I replied and before I could elaborate any further she continues, "What's so personal about it?"
    LADY!
    Styxx

Re: Again, I was asked again last night.

You beat me to it, Ern!
    I was imagining a whole scene with Jerry Lewis and Styxx - wait! - better not go there...
    RealSax.com "When you need real sax in your tracks."
    http://www.realsax.com

Talking Re: Again, I was asked again last night.

wooooooooeeeeeee Deeeeeaaaaaaaannnnnn!
    Styxx

A blond?

Raymond

Exclamation Re: Again, I was asked again last night.

Styxx,

I was once working in a music store and this guy said "can I see that bass guitar," I said "sure," and when I handed it to him he ran out the door with it. We ran after the scoundrel but a car was waiting he was fast. Hate to mess up a great thread, but figured you should know, be ready for weird stuff that can happen.

David

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf
    Styxx,

I was once working in a music store and this guy said "can I see that bass guitar," I said "sure," and when I handed it to him he ran out the door with it. We ran after the scoundrel but a car was waiting he was fast. Hate to mess up a great thread, but figured you should know, be ready for weird stuff that can happen.

David
    Hmm, thought about that several times so we ordered 10 pit bulls to stand guard outside the doors trained to eat get a way cars and pin down thieves. Actually, there's installed outside and inside surveillance. Pretty neat and very effective I can't even tell where those lenses are!
    Styxx

well, this is not exactly a music-related story but i think it's appropriate for this thread-- so my friend is doing some work in physics lab in college and this girl (who happened to have blond hair but that's really irrelevant ) comes over and asks him How many "Labes" are in a kilogram? so he's like what? what is she talking about? Oh. Oh that's not even possible. (if u didn't get the joke it's probably because your too intelligent to have thought of such a possibility )

Go Back to forum