• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Anyone got GVI yet?

Share/Bookmark

Anyone got GVI yet?

I ordered mine awhile back. The site says GVI will ship this month (Sep). While I know in Tascamese this means anytime in the next few months, I had hoped they were speaking English here (sorry - couldn't help myself).

If they ship on the last shipping day this month (actually the 29th is a Friday) someone should see their copy by the 2nd or the 3rd.

Please post here when you get it. Let us know how it goes...

Thanks,
    fizbin

Re: Anyone got GVI yet?

I am still struggling to decide where to place my order ... if at all.

I am very, very reluctant to order directly via the Tascam web site, as shipping, import, handling, VAT charges to the UK will more than double cost. (Most of my savings are now ear-marked for Cubase update and Liquid Mix.)

In Europe, Best Service, are selling the upgrade at a reasonable price ... but have told me they will not sell to customers in the UK. They told me UK customers had to purchase from the US.

Time & Space (the UK distributor) have been unable to tell me whether they will be selling the upgrades yet. Have waited for about a week and half now for some indication. I have no doubt they are as busy as hell trying to find out themselves .....

www.naxosradio.com
    VSL Symphonic Cube, PLAY Gold, Project SAM, Altiverb, US2400, Cubase 4

Let's face it, this would be a very useful piece of gear. It revitalizes the Giga library on machines that are now vst etc allowing a single machine to meet several needs: impossible with GS3.

We all want it and we're all reluctant to order it with Tascams track record.

does anyone know if the GVI VSTi would run on my mac under Cubase?

PC only ATM.

D

Hi everyone

for all European Users here. Wait till Time & Space has the offer for GVI. In Germany it´s available at Best Service for 69 €. That´s a fair price, and i think Time & Space will make a comparably offer for all of you. I´ve you don´t need it at the moment, and can wait a little, take the time and wait on the offer.

I will buy my copy @Best Service maybe next week.

Greetz

SoniX

Quote Originally Posted by Schism
    does anyone know if the GVI VSTi would run on my mac under Cubase?
    I have read, in a number of places, that a mac version is in the works.
    — alanb

http://alanb.org

http://www.myspace.com/arsperspicuus

Talking Re: Anyone got GVI yet?

Ha, I was just gonna wait until around Christmas when yall finally got it, to see how you liked it (sorry couldn't resist) te he..........

Christmas? That soon! Awesome!

Anyone?

Nice work Tascam! :-(

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast