• Register
  • Help

Topic: RMX separate outputs problem Cubase SX 3

Share/Bookmark

RMX separate outputs problem Cubase SX 3

I've watched some Spectrasonics tutorials and searched this forum but could not find an answer to the following problem.
    I'm using RMX with a multi of some sounds from different sound menus and some loops. I want to assign every sound or loop to different outputs. Most of this works but when I try to assign a triangle to output E (SX RMX5) some of the triangle sounds come out of output E but some out of output A!
    I've had this problem several times and would like to know if there is a solution for this.

Cheers,

Ruud Jan

Re: RMX separate outputs problem Cubase SX 3

Quote Originally Posted by 02051964
    I've watched some Spectrasonics tutorials and searched this forum but could not find an answer to the following problem.
    I'm using RMX with a multi of some sounds from different sound menus and some loops. I want to assign every sound or loop to different outputs. Most of this works but when I try to assign a triangle to output E (SX RMX5) some of the triangle sounds come out of output E but some out of output A!
    I've had this problem several times and would like to know if there is a solution for this.

Cheers,

Ruud Jan
    I think it is because by default, all effects route through A only.
    Try shutting any effects and it will work right.

Thats how it is in Nuendo

Peter

Edit group output assignments can override the part output assignments. You probably have some edit group assignments that go to A, even though the part is assigned to E. Just change the edit group output assignments to E and you'll be ok.

- Glenn

Hey Ruud Jan,

Check if these triangle loops have an edit group with the output assigned to Output A.

Greetings,

Robin...from Hilversum!

uuuuuuh...didn't scroll down...just noticed that Glenn gave the same answer...so...yeah...that's probably what's going on.

Red face Re: RMX separate outputs problem Cubase SX 3

Robin,

Ben jij het?!?!

Ik zal nog een keer kijken naar een eventuele edit group maar het verbaasd mij als een triangel uit het standaard sound menu zo´n edit heeft.

Groeten van Ruud Jan

Go Back to forum