• Register
  • Help

Topic: Online Orchestration Class

Share/Bookmark

Question Online Orchestration Class

Just became aware of your website as the result of going to the PG Music Website and looking for information on the Garritan digital synth.

Was wondering if anyone knows when the Online Orchestration class begins and how one would register for it. Very interested in learning to apply learned orchestration principles to my musical compositions- mostly pop and praise & worship style music.

This is my absolutely first experience on an internet forum thread- so thanks for your expertise and direction.

Talking Re: Online Orchestration Class

You've found it! Just follow the "stickies" at the top of this forum. They are labeled "Lesson 1: ...", etc.

Re: Online Orchestration Class

Quote Originally Posted by David Lindblad
    Was wondering if anyone knows when the Online Orchestration class begins and how one would register for it.
    Hello David Lindblad,

It is already rolling. I suggest that you start from the lesson 1:

http://northernsounds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45335

Take your pace with lessons.

As for the registration, just visit:

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/register.php?

My regards,

Aleksandar

Re: Online Orchestration Class

Quote Originally Posted by David Lindblad
    Just became aware of your website as the result of going to the PG Music Website and looking for information on the Garritan digital synth.

Was wondering if anyone knows when the Online Orchestration class begins and how one would register for it. Very interested in learning to apply learned orchestration principles to my musical compositions- mostly pop and praise & worship style music.

This is my absolutely first experience on an internet forum thread- so thanks for your expertise and direction.
    Hi David,

Welcome to the course! You do not need to register for this online orchestration couse. Just dive in with lesson 1. It is self-paced and there are plenty of people here to encourage and help you as you go along.

I hope you benefit and enjoy the course and am looking forward to your participation.

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum