I am also experiencing the same problem as several others have posted here. In the settings tab GigaStudio 96 reports that my AudioPhile 2496 is not Giga Compatable. However, in the DSP section the Audiophile is reported as compatable. Has anyone found out what is going on with this? There was no final solution posted earlier.

I also have a proglem with GigaStudio when I try to mixdown several Gigastudio Audio output channels that utilize large giga files (gigapiano, etc.) I get drop-outs. If I record the large instrument tracks to audio by themselves and then mix down the audio tracks no problem. Also, if I mix down several GigaStudio aduio tracks with small instruments (>300K each) no problem. The strange thing is that while recording, the monitored audio shows no hint of the drop-out occuring, it only shows up on the recorderd mix-down track when it is later played back. Is this problem related to the Audiophile driver-GigaStudio recognition problem above?

Is this a bug in GigaStudio or in the Audiophile drivers? I have the newest multiclient drivers available (4.1.0022.38). My machine is a PIII-1000 with the ASUS CUSL2-C Black Pearl motherboard. Intel 815 (NOT VIA) chipset. 512 MB PC 133 Ram. Two 60 GB Maxtor ATA 100 hard drives each operating in UDMA 5 mode. The Audiophile 2596 audio card. Cubase and Logic sequencers (drop-out problem happens with each sequencer when GigaStudio 96 is used with large instruments).

Anyone have any ideas as to what is going on?