• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sage converter issue

Share/Bookmark

Sage converter issue

I have moved a folder containing converted rex files out of my user library and now everytime I open up RMX I have a dialogue box alerting me to this fact. How can I get rid of this?
    2: why is there a character limit on the conversion of rx2 files on a Mac?

Re: Sage converter issue

Have you tried to put an alias of the folder inside the sage user lib folder?

Hans

What does the message in the dialog box say?

I seem to recall getting a dialog box when removing loops from the Converted REX/User Libraries folder that have been used to build multis.

If this is the case, removing the multis that used the now removed loops should take care of it.

But don't quote me... It's been a while since I've encountered this.

Quote Originally Posted by shotsi673
    I have moved a folder containing converted rex files out of my user library and now everytime I open up RMX I have a dialogue box alerting me to this fact. How can I get rid of this?
    Sounds like your default song or multi uses an element from the suite you moved. Change the default song or multi and resave it, and that should keep that alert box from appearing every time.

2: why is there a character limit on the conversion of rx2 files on a Mac?
    For cross-compatibility with previous OSX versions.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum
    Sounds like your default song or multi uses an element from the suite you moved. Change the default song or multi and resave it, and that should keep that alert box from appearing every time.

For cross-compatibility with previous OSX versions.
    Thanks for your help

Go Back to forum