• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: SONiVOX K2 SYMPHONIC COLLECTION COMPLETE - SALE

Share/Bookmark

SONiVOX K2 SYMPHONIC COLLECTION COMPLETE - SALE

As many are aware, SONiVOX (Sonic Implants) has just released it's new K2 version of the Symphonic Collection with separate sectional libraries available for strings, woodwinds, brass and percussion.

Alexander University's TrueSpec Systems has extremely sharp pricing, too low to quote online.

If you'd like a quote, please contact us and leave your phone number. These prices are so low, we can't even put them in a PM.

CONTACT US:
    http://www.truespec.com/contact_us.php

SONiVOX MUSE
    SONiVOX MUSE is slated to release in October. If you want a quote on that, use the Contact Us link above. Leave your phone number. When it's ready to ship, we'll contact you with one GREAT price.
    Peter L. Alexander
    www.professionalorchestration.com
    www.alexanderpublishing.com
    Learn it right the first time.

Re: SONiVOX K2 SYMPHONIC COLLECTION COMPLETE - SALE

Sorry if this has been discussed already, but what are the differences between the GS3 and K2 versions? I see the DEF and PRF filters used in GS3, along with hall impulses. K2 has custom scripting for access to articulations. Which version would be recommended for those that use GS3 and K2?

K2 demos, please!!

Quote Originally Posted by clonewar
    Sorry if this has been discussed already, but what are the differences between the GS3 and K2 versions? I see the DEF and PRF filters used in GS3, along with hall impulses. K2 has custom scripting for access to articulations. Which version would be recommended for those that use GS3 and K2?
    The price is the same for both libraries. In following up on your question, K2.

However, you're aware that there's a difference in the sound of the audio engines between K2 and GS3. So aside from the scripting, I suggest you take that also into your consideration.
    Peter L. Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan P
    K2 demos, please!!
    Hello Ivan.

The only demos are at the link below and there is no distinguishing as to which are G3 or K2.

http://www.sonivoxmi.com/ProductDeta...onicCollection

Blessings.
    Peter L. Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Blaske
    Are there any additional discounts if you own GS versions (for instance, the original string library)?

Also, do you know if the concert harp is slated for a Kontakt version?

Lee Blaske
    Your first question is unclear and "There have been no announcements" is the answer to the second.
    Peter L. Alexander

When the Symphonic Collection came out for GS, there were discounts on the complete package for those who owned individual sections of the collection (e.g. if you owned the original 16 bit SI Strings for GS).

I was just wondering if there were any similar incentives this time around for the crossgrade.

Lee Blaske
    Lee, I've checked my dealer notices and the Sonivox web site and I haven't found a crossgrade price.

I will check with them on Monday when they re-open and get back to you by PM and here.

Blessings,

PA
    Peter L. Alexander

When the Symphonic Collection came out for GS, there were discounts on the complete package for those who owned individual sections of the collection (e.g. if you owned the original 16 bit SI Strings for GS).

I was just wondering if there were any similar incentives this time around for the crossgrade.

Lee Blaske
    If are a registered owner of the Symphonic Brass Collection, you can receive special crossgrade pricing for upgrading to The Complete Symphonic Collection. You will be asked the serial number from your Brass Collection and where you purchased the ... >>>
    More Info

Complete Symphonic Collection; Crossgrade from Strings

$1,995.00
    If are a registered owner of the Symphonic Strings Collection, you can receive special crossgrade pricing for upgrading to The Complete Symphonic Collection. You will be asked the serial number from your Strings Collection and where you purchased ... >>>
    More Info

Complete Symphonic Collection; Crossgrade from Strings+Brass

$995.00
    If are a registered owner of both the Symphonic Strings Collection and Symphonic Brass Collection, you can receive special crossgrade pricing for upgrading to The Complete Symphonic Collection. You will be asked the serial number from your Strings ... >>>
    More Info

Symphonic Strings Format Crossgrade

$129.00
    This policy is for registered users of Sonic Implants Symphonic Strings that wish to crossgrade from the format that they originally purchased to another. To crossgrade we require proof of purchase. Customers that are not registered users in our ... >>>
    More Info

Symphonic String Collection Upgrade MINI to Full

$550.00
    If you already have the MINI version and want access to the entire library, you can order the Symphonic Strings Upgrade. Requires the return of your original MINI version disks and packaging.... >>>
    More Info

I think it's pretty clear and i don't think it makes a difference if you own a GS2 format or GS3 if you want to UPGRADE to the full library(GS3 or K2)...I don't think they are that picky...But if you're looking to CROSSEGRADE from SISS GS2 to SISS GS3 or K2, then you have to pay $130 as stated above.

The best thing is to phone them and they'll take care of you.

Quote Originally Posted by geronimo001
    Thank you for posting this. I'll still double check on Monday.

Blessings.
    Peter L. Alexander

Go Back to forum