• Register
  • Help

Topic: Happy Birthday Sparky !!!

Happy Birthday Sparky !!!

Hi everyone,

Today is my birthday, I am 16 years old today, but in my years, I am really 112 years old. I don't feel THAT old, but my days are numbered. My Dad, you know him as DPDAN, has taken really good care of me. He has been spending alot of time in the last couple of years in what he calls the soundroom, he makes lots of noise in there, he keeps the volume down for my ears.

Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself to all of you nice people. You make him feel so good about what he does with music and all that computer stuff.

I need to go outside now, so catch you later.

West Seneca, NY

Re: Happy Birthday Sparky !!!

Many more k9 happy birthdays sparky! We all know how ruff a dogs life is but having DPDAN as a master? Yikes!

Orcas Island

Happy Birthday to DPDan's Best Friend!!!

Hey Sparky:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. Without your watchful assistance, DPDAN would be lost. You have enhanced his life as well as his work and we all know there is somebody behind all of us giving us motivation and a gentle push.

So, thank you, Sparky, for giving DPDAN the energy and creative atmoshpere with which to produce his spectacular audio realizations. Also, to make his life more complete.

"Luke" and "Katie" say hello and would like a piece of your cake.........
    Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Dallas, TX

Happy Birthday Sparky!

Gife the pooch a big smooch, Dan.

It makes you wonder if we wore a fur coat all the time and ate dogfood and milkbones, if we would live to be 112.

Go Back to forum