• Register
  • Help

Topic: Altiverb IR Tool?

Share/Bookmark

Altiverb IR Tool?

Anyone know when/if they will make the IR tools for the Win VST version?

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Re: Altiverb IR Tool?

Are you asking about Altiverb or some other tool? I have been using Altiverb on windows VST for about two months. Its a very good program.

Karim

Quote Originally Posted by karelm
    Are you asking about Altiverb or some other tool? I have been using Altiverb on windows VST for about two months. Its a very good program.

Karim
    Yes Altiverb

I know there is a Windows VST version, but it is my understanding that the tools that allow you to create and import your own IR's are not available for the Windows version as they are the Mac.
    I know the presets sure are good, but for what I am doing, I really need to make my own IR's as well - (They offer to do it for you on the site, but that ain't going to work for me - I need the same tools that the Mac has).

Thanks though Karelm

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart

Hi Brian, I know they are working on getting that done, it is an incredible value of Altiverb. Seriously though, you could use the appropriate tone sweep from Altiverb's included sweeps, and record your own space. You could then send the stereo AIFF or Wav file of that recording to me and I could convert it and send you the IR back to you.

If the Windows version does not have sweeps included yet, just let me know and I can send you the right one.

Dan

Talking Re: Altiverb IR Tool?

Thanks DAN!!!!

Actually, I haven't even gotten Altiverb yet - that's why I was asking. I was kind of waiting for the tools. I sure thank you for the offer, and I might take you up on it if I can't resist until then - it's tough...

Does anyone know if there is a way to get Altiverb to work on XP-64 bit ? The copy protection doesn't install but my XP-32 computer doesn't have the horse power to run Altiverb.

Thanks.

If iLok doesn't work than you're screwed I'm afraid. Maybe they need to be hassled a bit. I think that Syncrosoft works on XP64.....!

D

Go Back to forum