• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: "Afterglow"

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs down "Afterglow"

Y'all,

Here is my appropriately titled "Afterglow".

I am being bombarded, on a daily basis, with large doses of powerful X-ray radiation in an attempt to rid me of my male-only affliction. Frankly, I would rather be doing something else.

Regards to all,

Larry

http://www.alexandermusic.com
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Thumbs up Re: "Afterglow"

Hang in there maestro. Not to belittle, but I know several that are battling cancer right now and one is me sister. You'll get through this ya tuff old varmint!
    As for this awesome musical piece? What can I say ... AWESOME!
    Styxx

Re: "Afterglow"

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Hang in there maestro. Not to belittle, but I know several that are battling cancer right now and one is me sister. You'll get through this ya tuff old varmint!
    As for this awesome musical piece? What can I say ... AWESOME!
    I 'preciate it, Mikey and I sincerely hope that your Sister gets better real soon.

My best,

Ol' Lar'
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Larry:

A "GLOWING" array if I may say so. I like the ochestration and your dynamic changes. It was also interesting to hear some abrupt mode changes from time to time.

All told, this molecular blueprint was very pleasing and, again, very Baroque-ish. I like Baroque music and JSB. His music was very important to my musical education and I can't thank him enough for living and creating the masterful music he left for us to study and perform.

Stellar writing, Larry.

Jack
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Larry, this is great! There's really a lot going on here below the surface. Fantastic writing, as always!

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap2
    Larry:

A "GLOWING" array if I may say so. I like the ochestration and your dynamic changes. It was also interesting to hear some abrupt mode changes from time to time.

All told, this molecular blueprint was very pleasing and, again, very Baroque-ish. I like Baroque music and JSB. His music was very important to my musical education and I can't thank him enough for living and creating the masterful music he left for us to study and perform.

Stellar writing, Larry.

Jack
    Thanks, Mr. Jack, for the good review. It does my old heart good.

Regards,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by jmc
    Larry, this is great! There's really a lot going on here below the surface. Fantastic writing, as always!

Joe
    Many thanks for listening, Joe.

I wish you an early happy birthday. You will soon be (gasp) the big three-oh!

Regards,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Great work, Larry!

You're the master of mode switching (between minor and major)

I agree that there's allot going on here below the surface... you make it sound so easy!

... but it's not

Well done!

~Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by jsp2
    Great work, Larry!

You're the master of mode switching (between minor and major)

I agree that there's a lot going on here below the surface. You make it sound so easy!

... but it's not

Well done!

~Jeff
    Mr. Jeff, Mr. Jeff.

How's it going?

Thanks for the kind words.

Yeah...it's easy.

My Best,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Hi Sir Larry,

What an inspiration you are!

Your music still makes me smile. No, I'm not laughing at it, I'm just reflecting on how obvious it is that you have so much fiun at what you do.

Cool!

Dan

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast