• Register
  • Help

Topic: Problem with Using Ambience

Problem with Using Ambience

Hi. I'm using GPO and JABB with Cubase on an iMac and just cannot get Ambience to load either an an insert or a send. I've tried everything - I put the ambience au in the library/audio/plug-ins/components as per readme instructions. But no joy. I can see it when use Cubases's plug-in information option. it isn't ticked and other then the word Ambience there is no other info on it. When I check it I can see it when I try to load it as an insert/send but it doesn't load. Help!

Cheers, CD

Re: Problem with Using Ambience

The solution to this is simple.

1) Put it into your Steinberg\Cubase SX\VstPlugins\ directory. Personally I like to have it in the VstPlugins\Reverb directory.
    2) Restart Cubase and you should be able to insert it now. Of course if you put it in the "Reverb"-folder, it will be in the "Reverb"-folder of the popup menu.

Let us know if this worked!

p.s.: AAaaaaaah, I am stupid. I misread your posting and did not notice you run Cubase on a mac. However putting the plugin in Cubases own plugin folder usually should do the trick.
    Greetings from Vienna!
    My website: Above the staff.net

Re: Problem with Using Ambience

Does Cubase support Audio Unit Plugins? I don't think it does but I haven't really been paying attention as I only use VST Plugins.

That is probably the issue.

Go Back to forum