• Register
  • Help

Topic: Problem with Sound Playback

Share/Bookmark

Unhappy Problem with Sound Playback

I am using Firefox, and when I try some of the sound playbacks in lesson 17, especially towards the bottom of the page, the sound and playback bar stop in the middle of the passage, and won't go past a certain point. I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem, and if anyone knows how to fix it.

-Richard

Re: Problem with Sound Playback

Give the page some time to fully load and see if that helps.

Gary Garritan

It happens if you have some download manager running at the same time.

Aleksandar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkbat
    I am using Firefox, and when I try some of the sound playbacks in lesson 17, especially towards the bottom of the page, the sound and playback bar stop in the middle of the passage, and won't go past a certain point. I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem, and if anyone knows how to fix it.

-Richard
    Already answered, but I had this problem too in the beginning with slooow internet-connection. Then, my Opera browser didn't even show the play-buttons of the examples and so on (I downloded the newest flash-player, but no better). So I switched to Mozilla, and a little (maybe redundant ) advice for Opera-users who might have the same problem I had: in the beginning Opera asked me where to download the music examples all of the time - then I simply downloaded another free flashplayer (swf-opener) and loaded the examples into this program, worked fine. But directly playing in Mozilla is better, of course :-).

Go Back to forum