• Register
  • Help

Topic: Question about Trilogy

Question about Trilogy

Is Trilogy just a library of bass sounds, or is it sort of a Stylus RMX-type of tool for bass sounds?
    Mr. Kerry Muzzey

Re: Question about Trilogy

Trilogy is more than a library of bass sounds...it is a synth with a focus mainly on bass sounds...but of course...the sounds can be shaped anyway you like...into leads...or pads...or...basses.

But is it a loop library of sorts, like Stylus RMX, or is it a collection of basses that are played in realtime?
    Mr. Kerry Muzzey

played in realtime ... no loop ... you're the master of your songs

Gotcha. Thanks Sy
    Mr. Kerry Muzzey

Is it a "synth" or does it use real bass samples.
    P4 3.0, 2 gig ram, nvidia 6800gt, 3 SATA drives, EMU-1820M, UAD-1, Studiologic SL-110, Mackie Universal Controller, Behringer Truth B2031A, Cubase SX3, Kontakt2, EWQL Gold, EWQL Choirs, EWQL Collosus, NI Akoustik Piano, NI Elektrik Piano, NI B4 II, EZ Drummer, Lyrical Distortion 1+2, Scarbee Bass, Real Guitar2, Atmospheres, Absynth1, GPO

Is is both, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by crotchet44
    Is is both.
    Actually, I thought even the synth sounds were produced with samples, ala Atmosphere. I may be totally wrong though... but from a user standpoint you hear real basses and synth basses.

Every sound in Trilogy is samplebased but you can shape the samples using the onboard filters, LFOs and envelopes.

Go Back to forum