• Register
  • Help

Topic: KAB, any one ?

Share/Bookmark

KAB, any one ?

I'm new to this forum. I got here because I'm looking for users of the instrument
    "Kick-~~~ Brass" from AMG. I use it as a VST plugin with Sonar 6 Prod. and I was wondering if there were anybody else out there who got it, and how they set it up and use it. It sounds great for the music I make ( old fashion Rhythm & Blues / Soul kinda stuff).

Cheers
    carl0s

Re: KAB, any one ?

Quote Originally Posted by carl0s
    I got here because I'm looking for users of the instrument
    "Kick-~~~ Brass" from AMG. I use it as a VST plugin with Sonar 6 Prod. and I was wondering if there were anybody else out there who got it, and how they set it up and use it. It sounds great for the music I make ( old fashion Rhythm & Blues / Soul kinda stuff).
    Carlos ! I own KAB since some time and i use it within LOGIC PRO on a MAC. I use this tool amongst others for different kinds of music ... jazz, r+b, soundtrack, pop, etc. I like the sounds of KAB and i hope they will deliver updates one day in the future (although i remember that i read somewhere that the inventor of KAB died recently). For example, i miss the feature of being able to detune the whole thing, if necessary. Almost every virtual synth has it, but not the KAB.

T.
    The Art Of Making Art !

Go Back to forum