• Register
  • Help

Topic: Great Timesaver

Share/Bookmark

Great Timesaver

When I want to write postmodernist garbage, the work proceeds slowly, as I am not part of that world. Worse, the last weeks have been extremely busy for me, and I now have a large milling machine sitting in pieces in my not-large and junk-filled shed. Between getting both machine and shed in order and replenishing my bank account, there just isn't much time left in the day.

But computers are great at turning drudgery into a snap. Simply go to http://www.elsewhere.org/pomo , where you can find gems like this:

"If one examines Lyotardist narrative, one is faced with a choice: either accept cultural nationalism or conclude that society, somewhat ironically, has intrinsic meaning. But if Lyotardist narrative holds, we have to choose between cultural nationalism and dialectic theory."

There's a link at the bottom of the essay that lets you generate new essays whenever you want.

Gary, is one of your "super-secret projects" the application of this technology to music? You can confide in me; I promise not to tell anyone.

Re: Great Timesaver

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blankenau
    Gary, is one of your "super-secret projects" the application of this technology to music? You can confide in me; I promise not to tell anyone.
    I'd buy it!
    Dan Powers
    www.danielpowers.info

"It's easier to be a composer than it is to compose."
    --Ray Luke (1928-2010)

Go Back to forum