• Register
  • Help

Topic: Holidays of the New Era

Share/Bookmark

Holidays of the New Era

For those of you who are looking for some different Christmas music while waiting for the GPO Christmas CD to arrive, ERM Media has just released Holidays of the New Era, featuring new Christmas music by our own Choralboss and yours truly!

I just got my advance copies yesterday, and they sound wonderful! It's all original songs, not a traditional piece to be heard, but I predict many of them will be showing up on concert programs in the near future.

(And of course there's my own Christmas CD too.)
    Dan Powers
    www.danielpowers.info

"It's easier to be a composer than it is to compose."
    --Ray Luke (1928-2010)

Re: Holidays of the New Era

Hey Dan

Glad you got your CD's...mine haven't come yet :-(

Ron Williams
    Westminster, CO
    Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our upmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets -- Zoltan Kodaly

Well, you'll have something nice to look forward to, then. (Great song, BTW)
    Dan Powers
    www.danielpowers.info

"It's easier to be a composer than it is to compose."
    --Ray Luke (1928-2010)

Thanks for the kind words. I'm looking forward to hearing how the darker Ukrainian choir sounds on a song that is of a more lyric nature.

Ron
    Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our upmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets -- Zoltan Kodaly

Go Back to forum