• Register
  • Help

Topic: Government Yule's Christmas Card, featuring Garritan Chimes and Tubular Bells

Share/Bookmark

Government Yule's Christmas Card, featuring Garritan Chimes and Tubular Bells

Hi all,

Hope you'll take time to check out Government Yule's holiday single, 'Christmas Card'.

You may hear it in its entirety at:

www.governmentyule.com There's a link to iTunes if you enjoy it...

I created the original mockup using GPO percussion. JABB Saxes and Steinberg Groove Agent II ... All now replaced by real performers except the GPO chimes and tubular bells.

In the final rendering I wear the writer/producer hat leaving the playing and singing to those I admire. I hope you'll enjoy my one part, playing the jingle bells!

Cheers to all my GPO friends.

I'll let you all know when the official website is up. This is an interim version.

Erik Paulsen

Re: Government Yule's Christmas Card, featuring Garritan Chimes and Tubular Bells

Erik,

Goverment Yule rocks!

I enjoyed listening to the single and it certainly got me in the holiday spirit. Excellent production and jolly jingling on those jingle bells.

Thanks for posting this holiday treat!

Gary Garritan

Re: Government Yule's Christmas Card, featuring Garritan Chimes and Tubular Bells

Cool!

My kind of government, Erik... lol.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Go Back to forum