• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hello to all !

Share/Bookmark

Hello to all !

Hello, i'm joining your forum to learn the use of an old sampler i've bought recently, an S-760, and to get information about music and computers. I'm not a native english writer so don't be surprised but amused with my writing style !

Re: Hello to all !

Hello Blobby and welcome to the forum! We're glad to have you join us. You've stumbled upon a community full of knowledgeable and friendly members.

We tend to focus a bit more on the software type of samplers here, but there are be many who will be able to assist you with hardware questions as well. (For those questions, it is probably best to use the "Hardware" sub-forum).

You have posted in the Garritan sub-forum. If you are unfamiliar with using sampler software technology, Garritan products are a great way to become familiar with them. They are inexpensive and extremely effective tools!

Once again, glad to have you aboard, Blobby!

Quote Originally Posted by Reegs
    You have posted in the Garritan sub-forum. If you are unfamiliar with using sampler software technology, Garritan products are a great way to become familiar with them. They are inexpensive and extremely effective tools!

Anyways, welcome Bobby!
    Colton J. Provias
    Film Score Composer, Location Sound Mixer, and Sound Editor
    Full-stack Web Developer

Welcome Blobby!

dpDan

A warm welcome, Blobby!

My best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Cool Re: Hello to all !

Welcome new member, Blobby!

David

Hi Blobby:

Welcome to the Garritan Forum. You will find many helpful people here willing to assist you in any way to make your music "come alive."

Jack
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Blobby,

Welcome. Don't worry about your English. Most of us are native speakers, and we don't always do too well....

R. Pearl

A very warm welcome to the forum blobby! Hope you have a good time here.

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum