• Register
  • Help

Topic: 1 month away from my stuff

Share/Bookmark

1 month away from my stuff

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Howdy!

The Air Force has moved me to Texas (yeah!) and I've been living without my stuff (in storage) waiting on my new house to close. I've been without for a month now and it's killing me! I especially miss my guitars.

I only hope my stuff wasn't damaged in shipment.

Wes

PS- It looks like I might be deploying in January--destination unknown.
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

Re: 1 month away from my stuff

Hi Wes,

Best of luck getting reunited with your gear soon - in perfect condition. And best of luck with your deployment, where ever it may be...

-JF

Quote Originally Posted by wes37
    Howdy!

The Air Force has moved me to Texas (yeah!) and I've been living without my stuff (in storage) waiting on my new house to close. I've been without for a month now and it's killing me! I especially miss my guitars.

I only hope my stuff wasn't damaged in shipment.

Wes

PS- It looks like I might be deploying in January--destination unknown.
    All the best with the deployment Wes. Keep in touch if you get a chance. Every time I wear the AF hat, I think of you guys.
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

Check out my new FREE iPhone App! Click Here!

Muchos Gracias, Amigos! I'll let everyone know where I'm heading once I find out. My unit has been filling quite a few OEF positions, but I could go anywhere. I feel obligated to go to Iraq, but the ideal spots are Qatar, UAE, or Bahrain (though I can still hope for Italy).
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

Go Back to forum