• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Major Release | Anthology: Celtic Wind

Thumbs up Major Release | Anthology: Celtic Wind

Bela D Media presents the next generation of sampled World Instruments for Kontakt2 and *GigaStudio/GS3. Anthology, produced by Eduardo Tarilonte, is a projected multi volume sample collection of authentic instruments from various countries and cultures.

Welcome to Anthology: Celtic Wind

Joined together with unique and inspiring sounds, Celtic Wind promises to deliver the ultimate in composer friendly playability. All that breeds’ life to this sacred set of instruments is kept intact. Elements like that of user controlled instrument noises and triggered vocal breathing add authenticity to any MIDI orchestration.

From the Highland Pipes to Celtiberic War Horn, Celtic Wind encourages the Authentic – Advanced – Affordable alternative!

Highland Pipe
    Uilleann Pipe
    Whistle D
    Low Whistle F
    Tin Whistle F
    Celtiberic War Horn

Audio Format

The Environment
    For the express purpose of allowing the user to be in command of each exclusive mixing situation, Celtic Wind is recorded within a controlled studio environment. As a bonus, Bela D Media has included the Giovani Edition’s 19th century church impulse response file.

Advanced Scripting
    Offering the composer real-time control is our top priority. By means of advanced scripting technology within Kontakt 2, coupled with Bela D Media’s specialized programming staff, remarkable real-time control has been achieved. Features such as ALL ARTICLUATIONS and MULTI SPEED LEGATO CONTROL raise the bar.

Multi Speed Legato Control
    Male and Female Vocal Breath
    Auto Default Key Switching
    Manual Key Switching
    Auto Drone Mode
    Manual Drone Mode
    Bellows expression
    All Articulations
    Speed mode

Audio Demonstrations
    Enter Demo Room

If you wish to “right click and save as”

Comparison versions and MIDI files will be available at beladmedia.com in the very near future. The comparison demos will allow you to audition the above mp3s in solo and without IRF.

Initial Format Release
    Native Instruments Kontakt 2
    Shipping November 24, 2006

Secondary Format Release
    * Bela D Media has intentions to release this product in a native GigaStudio/GS3 version. The Kontakt 2 version makes great use of advanced scripting and we are currently in the process of obtaining a method of matching that power within the non-scripting limitations of GigaStudio/GS3.

Subscription Savings
    As Bela D Media continues to release future volumes of the Anthology series, our customers will be able to take advantage of a special price reduction. This will be available via beladmedia.com.

Complete Product Details

Bela D Media.com
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Decatur Illinois

Re: Major Release | Anthology: Celtic Wind

Looks like I'm finally going to have to buy Kontakt one of these days just so I can have the Bela D libraries. Looks and sounds really cool. I've been admiring the Giovanni library for quite some time now. This is going to push me over the edge I'm afraid. Now where was that credit card..........? Seriously though, sounds great, best of luck (which has probably nothing to do with the success of Bela D.

What a great collection! The demos are fantastic!
    James G. Eakin III, DMA
    Turtle Creek Chorale
    Assistant Director-Film Scoring program,
    Aspen Music Festival & School

Thumbs up Re: Major Release | Anthology: Celtic Wind

congratulations on a great product, well done.

Disapointed there isn't a good musette accordian - and where do all the other sounds in the demos come from?

What exactly is a 'war horn' - and why is it Celtic?

Seriously, I'd like to know more about this instrument (Celtiberic War Horn) - I can't find any reference to it on the web. What is it exactly? And where on earth did you find one to sample?

I'm with Eric on this one.

Need to buy K2 after all.

Bloody hell more money to spend. The upright bass, then K2, then the anthology! and sooooo many more are waiting! :@

Heard the demos!

Mighty impressive indeed! I have to say that the concept is original (don't think that there are many Celtic libraries out there really. I personally know none...) and that the price is something more than great! Which also reminds me that Bela D. Media has EDU prices, which can be used commercially(?) Unless I'm mistaken here.

But either way 189$=100£ which is more than brilliant price! Especially for a whole library and not a solo instrument...

Thanks Francis! Thanks Bela D. Media

Those demos sound great. I'm excited about having the different whistles since I'm tired of the same ol' recorder sound I have.

I'll definitly have this on my Christmas list.
    JP Garbarini

"A man who is paid to do what he enjoys never works a day in his life." -- Chinese Proverb

Thumbs up Re: Major Release | Anthology: Celtic Wind

Some passage of the demos seems to me a little too loud for the spirit of the instruments, but the overall sound is very effective and evocative, it shows the library potential.

Chandler, Arizona

Wow! The Uilleann Pipes demo is quite real sounding. This is definitely a hard instrument to do right.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast