• Register
  • Help

Topic: New Tutorial -Using JABB with Myriad's HarmonyAssistant

New Tutorial -Using JABB with Myriad's HarmonyAssistant

Hi all!
    Just a quick note
    There is a new tutorial for using the wonderful JABB library with Myriad's extremely affordable notation programs, Melody and Harmony Assistant ($20 and $70 respectively). It's here:

and here:

(The first link is at my site, the second is hosted by the kind folks at Myriad, same content).

JABB is absolutely awesome. I feel like I've only scratched the surface, yet there is so much power and freedom in just what I've experimented with so far!

Along with the tutorial, I have posted a little ditty I composed with just Harmony Assistant, JABB and a little GPO thrown in for good measure (sorry, couldn't resist )

It's called Myschief and you can download it here:

It has lyrics too, so if you are on a PC running Internet Explorer 6 or later with Windows Media Player ActiveX installed, and have a fast broadband connection, you can hear it via streaming audio with live, animated lyrics here:

I sincerely want to thank Mr. Garritan for his help and kindness. And I hope you enjoy the tutorial!

With much affection,
    narrow aka Muffit

Re: New Tutorial -Using JABB with Myriad's HarmonyAssistant

Nice work!!

Anyone who uses the word "acquiesce" in a song--and makes it work--has my admiration!

Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Re: New Tutorial -Using JABB with Myriad's HarmonyAssistant

Hi Snorlax!

Thank you so much for your kind words
    And from me to you, anyone who chooses a kind, docile Pokemon for a handle has my admiration!!

Warmest holiday wishes,
    narrow aka Muffit

Go Back to forum