• Register
  • Help

Topic: VSL Performance Tool GUI display issue?

Share/Bookmark

VSL Performance Tool GUI display issue?

Does anyone ever experience problem on the VSL performance tool GUI display?

Some of the buttons are overlapping each other, so I cannot click some of them.

It has never happened before on my old PC.

At first I thought it might be some graphic card setting issue, but I've been trying to play around with it & never solved.

hc.

Re: VSL Performance Tool GUI display issue?

Interesting, this never happened to me.
    I use as hos SONAR 6 & Bidule.

What host do you use?

:-) Jovan
    the man with the blue guitar

I use Nuendo2 as my host.

I have actually printed the GUI screen so you guys can see, but how do you upload a picture anyway?

Thanks.

hc.

Quote Originally Posted by hangee_77
    Does anyone ever experience problem on the VSL performance tool GUI display?

Some of the buttons are overlapping each other, so I cannot click some of them.

It has never happened before on my old PC.

At first I thought it might be some graphic card setting issue, but I've been trying to play around with it & never solved.

hc.
    I had this once some time ago. If I remember correctly this bug was in the previous version of the performance tool and ONLY if you set your display to 1024x768 resolution. Try download the new version of the performancetool.

If teh problem still occurs try a higher resolution ( 1600x1024 on my old 19" monitor solved it).
    best regards

Przemyslaw K.

oh...no, i have new problem.

i've been trying to uninstall & reinstall the performance tools & i ended up get a new problem.

it says "undefined external error".

what i don't understand is that it runs flawlessly on my older PC (P3/800MHz),....my newer PC is P4/3GHz/3GBRAM.

hc.

sorry for the semi-idiot post, but it seems that the height of the performance tools window is too small and is crapting everything... Is there a way of heightening the window???

Semi-idiotic: Casue I don't use VSL so don't know if the above idea could even work...

Go Back to forum