• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hi everyone !

Talking Hi everyone !

Hi everyone ! Hi Gary !

I'm a newbie from Germany (Oldenburg, who ever might know, which is close to Bremen) and love the sounds of GPO. I have switched from PC (~~~~ happens) to iMac and am waiting for update to cubase 4. While looking for sample libraries, I found the GPO, love the sounds and the music published here. Now I wait for the K2update and then will buy one. Doesn't make sense to use GPO with rosetta, does it ?

Can hardly await the GPO UB version.

Greetings from ol' Germany.

Re: Hi everyone !

Hi Lupo and welcome to the forum!
    Hope you find it as friendly and educational as I and so many others have!

Arf, arf, arf...

Orcas Island

Re: Hi everyone !

A very warm welcome! Glad you can join us and I think you are going to like it here.

Rosetta is not really recommended and I hear the experiences have not been too good. We hope the new K2 GPO update will be soon. We are waiting for Native Instruments to send us the new UB player. After we get the player from NI (any time, I believe) we plan to finish the port to K2. Once we have completed the port (shouldn't take too long - the work has been done) we will need to do some testing and then it will be available as a free download for existing GPO users. It will take a few weeks longer to get the new manufactured boxed version.

I am looking forward to going to Germany again for Musikmesse in Frankfurt. If you happen to go to Musikmesse please stop by and say hello. I am looking forward to your participation in the forum.

All the best,

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum